Shaw's Hostel in Monson, ME.
At Shaw's we got a package with sweet goodies from Raindancer
The half-gallon ice cream challenge is traditionally done in Pennsylvania, but I postponed it until Maine. I got about a pint down before I gave up. Just not worth it.
Here is Pink Floyd freezing from the inside after finishing half a gallon of ice cream in 29 minutes.
We started walking on roads to Katahdin, this is Kokajo, population 11.
The first view of Katahdin.
Handstand and I had a deal to hike the last mile in only underwear.
This is me powering up without clothes on.
On top of Katahdin.
That night.
I got a ride from Pink Floyd's parents to Boston, here we found out just how hurt we were and how close of a bond we made.
I am SO GLAD pants were not involved for your summiting. I am also SO GLAD you still have your beard while back in civilization. I am SO MAD you have not e-mailed me back. Also, your niece is adorable!
ReplyDelete