Saturday, July 16, 2011

Pictures

WTF?

Me tent on my first zero.

Me relaxing on the trail after a long day of hiking through the lowlands.

Shazam, Larb, Hot Pants, Trashcan and Pink Floyd at the 1/2 gallon challenge. Where thru-hikers try to eat 1/2 a gallon of ice cream. I did not try.

Really nice shelter in PA.

The view after a really tough climb. I had to use my hands, WOOP! Palmerton, PA.

Entrance to a church hostel.

El Flaco and myself enjoying the top of Coon mountain.

Me with an angry/confused face on top of a fire tower in New Jersey.


Cool shot of fire tower.

2 comments:

  1. Beard's filling out real nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just in Palmerton, PA this weekend, doing the Spartan Sprint (mud race) on Blue Mountain. Saw the trail by one of the raods, it was a bunch of rocks, surprise surprise :)

    ReplyDelete